CoyoteUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems
About the CoyoteUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems
UV Superstore’s CoyoteUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems are designed specifically for commercial and industrial applications. These systems are capable to treat flows from low flows up to hundreds of gallons per minute (GPM). These systems are designed for Disinfection, Ozone Destruction and TOC Reduction. Each system is engineered to provide optimized flow and retention time to effectively reduce bacteria by up to 99.9%. With dosage levels of 30 mJ/cm² or higher at rated flow you are assured of effective UV treatment.
Available CoyoteUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems:
- High Output (short and long designs)
- Amalgam Technologies
About Ultraviolet (UV) light and water disinfection
There is no other disinfection process that is as simple, effective, and safe as ultraviolet light. This process has been proven on commercial/industrial water supplies over the past 50 years.
CoyoteUV® Series UV Water Treatment Basic Features
- 316L Stainless Steel Treatment Chamber
- 2″ or 3″ MPT, Flange, or Sanitary Inlet/Outlet Connections (Model Dependent)
- Remote Power Enclosure with viewing window
- Elapsed Running Time Meter
- LED UV Lamp Operational Display
- High Output or Amalgam UV Lamp with 10,000 hour lamp life (Model Dependent)
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting
- Electronic Power Supply
- 120V 60Hz
Prior experience and a commitment to sound engineering principles is the key to our success. Contact our knowledgeable sales team with your specific requirements and let us size the appropriate system for your application. Longer systems and higher flow rates are available.