LeopardUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems
About the LeopardUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems
UV Superstore’s LeopardUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems are designed specifically for commercial and industrial applications. These systems are capable to treat flows from low flows up to hundreds of gallons per minute (GPM). Depending on the application, these systems are designed for Disinfection, Ozone Destruction and TOC Reduction. Each system is engineered to provide optimized flow and retention time to effectively reduce bacteria by up to 99.9%. With dosage levels of 30 mJ/cm² or higher at rated flow you are assured of effective UV treatment.
About Ultraviolet (UV) light and water disinfection
There is no other disinfection process that is as simple, effective, and safe as ultraviolet light. This process has been proven in commercial and industrial water supplies over the past 50 years.
The LeopardUV® series proven performance provides safe and effective water treatment. Utilizing UVC energy to inactivate pathogens. The ultraviolet process does not add anything to the water. There is no aftertaste, no chemicals, no harmful by-products making it a better choice for you and the environment.
Available LeopardUV® Series UV Water Treatment Systems:
- High Output Models
- Amalgam Technology Models
LeopardUV® Series UV Water Treatment Basic Features
- 316L Stainless Steel Treatment Chamber
- Electropolished and Passivated internal and external chamber surfaces
- Flange or Sanitary Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Sample Port
- Monitoring Port
- Remote Polycarbonate Electrical Enclosure
- Remote 304 Stainless Steel Power Enclosure with viewing window
- Elapsed Running Time Meter
- LED UV Lamp Operational Display
- High Output or Amalgam UV Lamp with 10,000 hour lamp life
- Horizontal Mounting or Vertical Mounting
- 120V 60Hz
- Optional features include ultraviolet monitoring systems, lamp out alert, hands off auto, manual wiper system, high heat shutoff, 220V
Prior experience and a commitment to sound engineering principles is the key to our success. Contact our knowledgeable sales team with your specific requirements and let us size the appropriate system for your application. Longer systems and higher flow rates are available.