Sterile Mate is always looking to hire hard-working, enthusiastic, and intelligent people. Successful employees are the basis of our success and our longevity.
After reviewing our openings, simply fill out the form below expressing your interest with a short message explaining why you would be a good candidate for the position.
Territory Sales Representative
- Job Number: DOMTX001
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Country: United States
- Date Posted: 12/1/2023
- Type: Full time
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for cold calling, prospecting, and building relationships that will increase specified territory growth, market penetration and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing sales on existing accounts. Sells products and services that help facilitate patient care by building relationships with the supply chain teams and management.
- Develop sales strategies to secure new customer accounts, increase sales volume and maintain existing accounts.
- Frequent engagement and product introduction with key customers to drive sales and develop strategic relationships.
- The ability to make quick decisions and use of good judgement that deliver a favorable outcome for customers while delivering bottom line profitability to the business.
- Understands competitive landscape in specified sales region and develops counter strategies to retain and win business.
- Must be a team player that is willing to collaborate with colleagues in regards to the development of successful sales and marketing strategies.
- Develops regional sales plans and robust pipeline to achieve fiscal year targets.
- Develop and build sales pipeline in order to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets; maintains accurate and up-to-date information of sales opportunities, customer contact information, account activities, and sales in CRM.
- Product knowledge and awareness of current market trends is a must.
- Must be a “self-starter” and be able to work independently. Proper use of time management skills, being accountable, while remaining flexibilty is paramount.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Min 4 years related sales experience.
- Ability to travel less than 25% of time.
- Valid driver’s license
Sterile Mate LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.