Adult Expandable Anesthesia Circuits, 90″ (229 cm), Paralle, 3L, 20/CS
Medline DYNJAA0110 – Adult Expandable Anesthesia Circuits, 90″ (229 cm), Paralle, 3L, 20/CS
Adult Expandable Dual Limb Circuit
- Circuit constructed of lightweight, flexible and patient-safe 22 mm expandable tubing.
- Tubing is 100% leak inspected at production.
- Medline breathing bags are made from our unique synthetic-rubber blend that is not made with natural rubber latex.
- This material was designed to provide optimal feedback for accurate pressure assessment.
- Most widely stocked options: DYNJAA9120 and DYNJAA0110.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Breathing bags are 100% ISO 5362 compliant to meet anesthesia needs. Each bag is inspected to ensure the highest levels of quality and delivers uniform inflation to provide a consistent feel.
- Accommodates all patient needs and physician preferences.
- Offered in a variety of sizes, from 0.5 L to 3 L.
- Available in 2 pleats or a slim 3-pleat style that inflates in a narrow shape to accommodate various hand sizes.
Tail Valve Anesthesia Masks
- Flexible material-Keeps a tight seal on unique patients without over stressing your grip.
- Finger grips-Relax your hand. No more white knuckles. Use the grips to create a steady, relaxed hold.
- Repositioned connection port-Gives all hand sizes maximum access to patients mandible.
- High Level of Heat and Humidity for Inspired Gases The inspiratory tube of our unilimb circuits becomes surrounded by the patient’s warm exhaled breath. This creates a thermal wrap around the inspiratory tube, which increases the temperature and humidity of inspired gases.
- Less Clutter and Disorder In the Anesthesia Field Remove clutter and disorder from the anesthesia field. Clutter can be further reduced by selecting an optional internal gas sampling line.
- Bonded Inspiratory Limb Prevent disconnects at the patient end, unintentional increases in dead space and mixing of inhaled and exhaled gases with this unique feature
- Adult and Pediatric Circuit Simplify differentiation with our color-coded design. Inspiratory tubes are green in pediatric circuits and blue in adult circuits.
Extensive line of HMEs is available to meet ISO standards and offer a high level of clinical protection to neonatal, pediatric and adult patients.
- Designed to trap moisture and reduce the risk of moisture build-up in the anesthesia circuit and sampling lines.
- Traps moisture with hygroscopic membrane to provide effective airway humidification.
- Gas sampling ports available with tethered cap.
- Bacterial / Viral Protection Inspiratory.
- Bacterial/Viral Filters 1
- Breathing Bag Size 3 Liter.
- Cap Tethered.
- Gas Sampling Line MM 10′
- Gas Sampling Port Elbow.
- HME Not Included.
- HPIS Code 680_60_20_20
- Latex Free Yes.
- Mask DYNJAAMASK5
- Mask Size 5
- Patient Type Adult.
- Product Type Adult Expand Anesthesia Cir.
- Tubing Length 90
- Tubing Type Expandable.
- UNSPSC 42272209
- Wye Parallel.