DRESSING, GAUZE, XEROFORM, CURAD, 1"X8", ST, 200 EA/CS
Medline CUR253180 – DRESSING, GAUZE, XEROFORM, CURAD, 1″X8″, ST, 200 EA/CS
Quality, Value and Innovation in Wound Care!
Youre challenged daily to care for wounds, helping patients heal and avoid infection. You need high quality, high performance products. We can help.
CURAD Xeroform Gauze Dressing
- Petrolatum gauze with xeroform, a medicating and deodorizing agent with 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate.
- Occlusive non-adherent dressing contraindicated for draining wounds
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Ideal for use on non-draining wounds including:
- Tube sites
- Skin grafts
- Umbilical bandage
- Non-infected wounds
- Pressure ulcers (stage 2-4)
- Fi Stulas or Abrasions.
- Bacteriostatic action in light exudating wounds.
- Used for compression therapy and use in deep and shallow wounds.
- Non-traumatic to the wound and the patient upon removal.
- Helps protect and promote moist wound healing.
Warning & Risks!
- Not recommended for use on infected wounds.
- Should not be used on patients with hypersensitivity to Bismuth Tribromophenate.
- Backing Material 100% U.S.P. Cotton Gauze
- HPIS Code 740_180_40_0
- Impregnated Solution U.S.P. White Petro w/Xeroform
- Latex Free Yes
- Length Inches 8 in
- Occlusive Yes
- Retail Packaging No
- UNSPSC 42311528
- Width Inches 1 in