GLOVE, SURGICAL, NEU-THERA, ESTEEM, PF, 7.5, 50 PR/BX
Cardinal Health 2D73TE75 – GLOVE, SURGICAL, NEU-THERA, ESTEEM, PF, 7.5, 50 PR/BX
Protexis PI with Neu-Thera Surgical Gloves
Protexis PI with Neu-Thera Surgical Gloves combine our best-selling Protexis PI Surgical Glove with our unique Neu-Thera Emollient Coating resulting in a multipurpose solution with enhanced donnability. The Neu-Thera Emollient Coating also aids in moisturizing and soothing skin during glove wear.
The soothing synthetic standard!
With advances in manufacturing and coating technologies, powder is no longer required as a donning lubricant. Powderfree surgical gloves provide the protection and performance needed without the irritant effects of powder.
Protexis is the new brand name of the powder-free portfolio of surgical gloves from Cardinal Health. It represents our ongoing dedication to providing protection, performance and expertise so wearers can perform confidently and focus on their patients.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) not made from natural rubber latex.
- Engineered to protect in a wide array of clinical cases.
- Neu-Thera Emollient Coating aids in wet and dry donning and promotes skin moisturization.
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm.
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down.
Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protexis PI with Neu-Thera Surgical Gloves meet all relevant FDA and ASTM standards, including those for physical dimensions, physical properties and freedom from holes . Documentation is available upon request.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) with Neu-Thera Emollient Coating.
- Powder-Free powder residue limit < 2.0 milligrams (mg) per glove.
- Size: 7.5 : 190.5 mm
- Finger: 9.1 mils / 0.23 mm
- Palm: 9.8 mils / 0.25 mm
- Cuff: 6.7 mils / 0.17 mm
Properties (before aging)
- Puncture resistance (cuff): 5N.
- Tensile Strength: 17.0 MPa.
- Stress @ 500% elongation (modulus): 7.0 MPa.
- Ultimate Elongation (elasticity):650%
- Freedom from holes: 0.65 AQL.