Medline MDS9914HP – CUFF, BP, DISP, 1TB, LG ADULT, HP, 5/BG
Single Tube Blood Pressure Cuffs with Bayonet Connector
Medline’s single patient use cuffs are made from a soft, comfortable woven polyester fabric. Each cuff has rounded corners and finished edges for optimal comfort. Hook-and-loop closures ensure a lasting and snug fit for every patient.
- Each cuff has rounded corners and finished edges for optimal comfort
- Hook-and-loop closures ensure a lasting and snug fit for every patient
- Cuffs come in a wide range of infant to adult sizes, each color-coded for convenience
- A complete line of connectors and adapters connect cuffs to virtually every non-invasive blood pressure monitor
- All sizes meet the American Heart Association recommendations for accuracy
The Right Cuffs for Safe and Easy Patient Care!
Reduce Cross-Contamination Risk
In our efforts to provide the highest-quality care, infection prevention has become a top priority. Any opportunity to eliminate a cross-contamination risk is a welcome oneand our expanded lineup of disposable blood pressure cuffs is one of them. To reduce the risk of contaminated cuffs passing bacteria from one patient to another:
- Assign one disposable cuff to each patient upon admission
- Transfer cuffs with patients throughout their hospital stay
- Attached tube is thrown away with the cuff to further reduce contamination risk
Medlines disposable cuffs have been designed to save you time and enhance your quality of care.
- Comprehensive size lineup – ten adult and five neonatal sizes
- Wide selection of connectors
- Optional Standardization Program for adapters
To help ensure that your patients are safe and comfortable, our disposable cuffs feature:
- Soft woven polyester fabric
- Rounded corners
- Not made with natural rubber latex
How can our Blood Pressure Cuffs help you?
If your hospital is looking to enhance patient safety and improve financial outcomes by standardizing on a proven, dependable cuff technology clinicians know and trust, look no further than our blood pressure cuffs.
- Enhance Patient Safety
Blood pressure cuffs are known carriers of pathogens like clostridium difficile. Hospitals that standardize on our disposable cuffs in a single-patient-use model can reduce the risk of cuff-related cross-contamination, and enhance patient safety in the process.
- Build Staff Satisfaction
Using our cuffs, clinicians familiar with traditional tubeand-connector configurations will experience minimal change with how they work today – while your hospital reaps big benefits of enhanced patient safety and improved financial outcomes.
- Improve Financial Outcomes
Standardizing on a single blood pressure cuff supplier can help hospitals reduce SKUs, streamline cuff inventory, and save the associated costs. And we CIA are best at this!
- Manage Change and Consolidation
Our blood pressure cuffs use a proven, dependable technology you can count on to work with most blood pressure devices you have in-house.
Disposable with Difference!
See how Medlines disposable blood pressure cuffs are better for both patients and caregivers.
Recommended for Philips (Agilent/HP), Critricare, Datascope, new Spacelabs (Instrumentarium) and Siemens units
- Bulb and Valve Included No
- Components Cuff W/ Connectors
- Connector Type Bayonet
- HPIS Code 650_10_20_10
- Latex Free Yes
- Material Soft Cloth
- Number Of Tubes 1
- Product Size Large/Adult
- Reusable or Disposable Disposable
- UNSPSC 42181605
- Use w/Manual Wall/Mobile Sphyg No