WATER, STERILE, 250ML, DEVICE IRRIGAT / SUCT, 24/CS
Medline PCS1550 – WATER, STERILE, 250ML, DEVICE IRRIGAT / SUCT, 24/CS
Sterile Water Solution
Sterile Water for USP, is sterile, nonpyrogenic, distilled water in a single dose container for intravenous administration after addition of a suitable solute. It may also be used as a dispensing container for diluent use. No antimicrobial or other substance has been added.
Reduces the risk of cross-contamination and the potential of wasting bulk containers. Pre-packaged in convenient, ready-to-use containers. Great for device irri.
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination and the potential of wasting bulk containers.
- Pre-packaged sterile water in convenient, ready-to-use containers.
- Great for device irrigation, suctioning, dressing moistening and wound debridement.
- Cup size provides the proper amount for suctioning.
- Not for injection.
- Contents sterile unless container is opened or damaged.
- Container Type Bottle
- HPIS Code 697_20_50_0
- Latex Free Yes
- Size in ML 250 ml
- UNSPSC 51191605